Ca'Barun Freisa 2015 Langhe 13,5% 75cl
Få det hos Østerbro Vin vi har et stort sortiment af kvalitetsvine!
Hvis du er klar til at aftage store mængder, får du derimod endnu skarpere priser end normalt.
Det eneste du skal gøre er at kontakte os.
Ring på tlf. 39 18 05 38 eller send os en mail til email@example.com, så høre du fra os
Oste - kraftige
This wine is a compact and ruby-red still wine with a nose of prunes and spices together with toasted oak. It has an important level of tannic especially the young wines. We, as a contradiction to most Freisa wines, mature the wine for up to 18 months in French oak barrels. After a few years of additional maturing in its bottle, it will develop a harmonious taste of red berries, spices, and oak.
The wine is best served at around 18°C. It can be drunk young, but two to four years of further maturing will for sure develop and round the wine further. Pour the wine into a decanter preferable using a funnel before serving. The wine can be stored for more than 10 years.
The Freisa grape has been cultivated for many years in Piedmont. It is still not very well-known outside of Italy, but this is now changing as its distribution outside Italy has increased in recent years.
- Grape variety: 100% Freisa
- Vineyard planted: 1998 (0.7 hectares)
Viticulture area: 5500 m2 south exposed vineyard 375 m above sea level
in Frazione Valdivilla, Santo Stefano Belbo
- Soil: Sand and limestones
- Climate: Cold winters with normal seasonal progression. Good rainfall, especially in the fall, summers are warm and dry with good humidity
- Pruning: Traditional Guyot’
- Harvest: Harvested by hand. Freisa is usually harvested at the end of September or beginning of October.
- Vinification: After destemming, i.e. removing the grapes from the rachis, and crushed the fermentation and maceration takes place with several daily over pumps for about 12-14 days at a temperature of about 30 °C. After the malolactic fermentation, the wine transferred to French oak barrels – partly tonneau and partly barriques. The storage lasts for about 18 months. After the bottling, the wine stored for at least 6 months before the wine is released for sale
- Annual production: Approximately 2800 bottles